At Stone by Design LTD, we produce a range of standard cast stone Headers with or without keystones, which can be supplied in a wide range of colours and sizes which usually match most requirements.
Head is the stone which spans the top of an opening. It is not a structural member of the building and should be used in conjunction with a load bearing lintel.
Our standard range of Heads is colour and style matched to our Cill range so a pleasing appearance can be delivered with these matching window sets for new build or older styled properties.
If our standard range does not meet your requirements, please feel free to contact us to discuss your ideas.
Ideal for new builds or renovation projects; due to the variety of colours available, if our standard range doesn’t meet your needs, we can produce bespoke items or colours to order. Get in touch on 01623 442 095 or ping us an email to Enquiries@stonebydesign.co.uk
Please browse our Standard Range of Heads Below;
Unit lengths are variable to suit customer requirements.
• Other designs can be made to order.
• Usual bearings 102.5 or 150mm or to suit Jambs, if used.
• All dimensions are shown in mm.
• Decorative Heads are generally manufactured up to a maximum length of 1500mm. Sizes greater than this are made in two or more pieces.
• Decorative Heads should be used in conjunction with a suitable load-bearing lintel.